Sunday, November 21, 2010

Crafty Supermarket

I'm in love.
With Clifton.
Possible the artsy-est neighborhood in Cincinnati.

They hosted the Crafty Supermarket
featuring LOTS of local crafters.  




Look at these SUPER COOL soaps, 
hand grenade shaped and called 
How clever and PERFECT for the stinky boy in your life!


I adore these tiny terrariums from

Sister Too bought one,
with her own hard earned cash!



Way cool headbands 



And...it totally felt like a party...

with a DJ spinning vinyl!

Our girls were mesmerized!

Mr. was thrilled.

I would have danced, but it was wall to wall peeps!

Gettin' jiggy with it!


More Stink Bombs...
creepy doll heads.



I felt like I should adopt all of these creatures.
I think it's their eyes.

You can find them here.

So,  December 11, 
the Clifton Cultural Arts Center is hosting
a pottery open house.

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment