Saturday, November 19, 2011

Random stuff

I woke up today
to Sister Too, trapped in her bedroom.
She wiggled the doorknob from the inside.
I wiggled it from the outside.
It wasn't budging.

In this old house (1941),
I was afraid we would need the screwdriver
to take off the doorknob
and release Sister Too.

Mr. stayed in bed, 
listening,
and thinking it was funny.

Finally I chastised him for his lack of help
and he went to work.

He deduced that the door was locked.
And when he coached her,
she was able to unlock the door
and spring herself free.
She didn't know the door was locked.
HA!

Meanwhile the Mac Doctor was here again.
He left me with a corrupted photo library.

And instructions to keep deleting libraries
and going further and further back
until I find the library BEFORE the corruption.
You know that means I am losing pictures.
And I have a back up.
And it frustrates me that my camera has 400 photos on it
that I don't dare load onto the computer
or post here.
It frustrates me that the back up drive 
has saved corrupted photos
and is no good to me.
It frustrates me that I paid someone lots of money
to NOT FIX my problem.
And I am really sad that I may be losing some of my pictures
for they are really the only thing I collect.

Boo hoo for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment