Monday, December 5, 2011

Pittsburgh Light Up Night

Pittsburgh is one of my favorite cities...
so far.

They do a great holiday celebration.
We rode the train downtown to enjoy it.

This is a lovely church, 
I love the blurry bus traveling past.


Big old churches are so lovely.




Another church all decked out.




Market Square was packed with people.


Mr. sprung for hot chocolate.
I didn't like it.
Too much sugar,
not enough CHOCOLATE!




Sister took this photo of Mr. and me.
 I love that holiday tree.




The Pittsburgh Plate and Glass Building
(PPG to the locals)
is so reflective, like a mirror.



 Beautiful, and it looks like a castle!





We tried to eat inside this charming restaurant.
Our first time...
we had no idea we should have made reservations.
Maybe Mr. will take me there for Valentine's Day?


I loved the luminaries!
And the stained glass!


And when we rode the train home, 
guess who rides the RED LINE?


That's right!  

I do love PIttsburgh!

No comments:

Post a Comment