Friday, January 27, 2012

FIRE!

I picked Mr. up from the train.
He kissed me,
and then began to tell me all about his day.

Suddenly, 
in the middle of his story,
he began to say,
"My lips are on FIRE!"

"No, really!  My lips are burning up!"

Now, again, slightly louder,
more panic in his voice,

"My lips are on FIRE!"

"What do you have on your lips?"

I was laughing hysterically by this time.  
Pee your pants kind of laughing.

As calmly as I can, 
I say,
"Burt's Beeswax."

"What's in it?" he yells.

Ironically
I say,
"Cool and refreshing mint."

Honestly, it was so funny!
You'd think I was trying to poison him,
by using lip balm

ON MY LIPS!

As the sisters say
"Overreact much?"


2 comments:

  1. Your stories always make me laugh! I'm a Burt's Bees addict myself.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. FIYAH!!!!!! LOL Great story Michelle!

    ReplyDelete