Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Young Adult the movie

Mr. and I like to see movies at Christmastime.
He selected Sherlock Holmes.
Good for our family.
3 out of 4 really liked it.
For me, lots of ACTION
not too much story. 

It made me wish we could pay the amount the movie was worth to us.
I paid $7 to get in.
I wished I could have paid about $4.

Then I picked Young Adult.
I liked it.
Reminds me that we are all at least 
a little "crazy". 
I know I've had my moments.
And watching Charlize Theron
reminded me of too many women I already know.

Mr. hated it.

Some comments he made:

The best thing about this movie was the popcorn.

The only men in the audience are here because their wives made them come.

This is like watching how a woman's mind works on a BIG SCREEN!

This movie is terrible!


My favorite was this one:

What's the rating on this movie?  It should be rated P-U!

I was really laughing at him.

I wish I could had recorded them for you.

Honestly, we have talked about it since,
and he agrees that it isn't really a BAD movie,
but it didn't make him FEEL GOOD at the end.
It was smart,
well-written,
realistic,
and not afraid to tie everything up neatly at the end.
Just like real life.


On the camera:
The repair shop refuses to respond to my e-mails
or phone messages.
Or Mr.'s for that matter.
We are calm and civil.

This might get ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment