Friday, March 9, 2012

Mail!

This teeny tiny present came in the mail.

I loved who it was wrapped.
So for two weeks it sat,
lovely,
in my kitchen window.

It looks like a bar of soap,
doesn't it?



I finally opened it.

It feels so soft and smooth,
like baby skin.
It smells of beeswax.
Mmmmmm!

And in the light,
it practically GLOWS.




Careful stitching on the binding...


And beautiful cover.


I'm using it for memorable quotes.
So far it says:
Defeat what works AGAINST love.
We protect what we love.

I'm working on filling it up.




1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH! What a sweet entry, thank you. The funny thing is, I was thinking "wow, what a pretty bar of soap wrapped up"--and then I realized it was your Pay It Forward gift! I love your idea of putting memorable quotes in it. Simply perfect. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete