Sunday, August 28, 2011

French Bakery

Well, you knew it wouldn't be long
before we found a French bakery
in Pittsburgh.

They have macarons.
The French kind.
And they are delicious!
Beautiful and fragile,
just like in France.

Be still my beating heart!



Drooling over the goods.

I think opera cream cakes are too rich.
I know, you think someone else is writing the blog today...
but it's me.

Too rich.

So, I LOVE the pieces you can get here.
And I love the elegant script
announcing what you are about to indulge in.


For those of you wondering,
this broken window is NOT due to 
Hurricane Irene.

But the board on the window is perfect
given that we can't seem to get that song out of our heads!








Sister chose a delicious danish.


Not me!  
French bakeries make the best croissants,
and I chose the chocolate one.
For medicinal purposes, of course.







No comments:

Post a Comment