Thursday, October 20, 2011

Favorite cleaning products

New house has almost all hardwood floors.

This means some serious mopping.

Mr. recognized the problem and bought me this:


It's a Shark.
The deluxe one.
Complete with 3 settings.
*swoon*
I love it.

My floors are clean,
shiny,
and my favorite: germ free.

Oh, you think that doesn't matter.

Have you ever had your toilet overflow...

Trust me,
it gives great comfort to have a sanitized floor.
I sleep better at night.

I am also in love with this:


It is not the Swiffer kind.
I love the Swiffer for floors.
But not for dust.  

These are much better.


But harder to come by.
I found some at Lowe's in Cincinnati.

I cleaned them out!

SO, if you live in Cincinnati,
and you want some too,
you'll have to wait until they re-stock.

I even bought one for a friend.
Then I dusted her house with it too.

Run.
Go get these things.
They will change your life.









No comments:

Post a Comment