Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Home improvement?

Only some of my windows at the Quimby
have curtains.

Actually, I prefer the clean, bright look of no curtains.

However, we SHOULD cover the windows, to protect the neighbors.

A.M. hours are not pretty around here.

Also, I want to protect the Mac.

Which you can see, if you look in the front door.



So, curtains.



I made this.
Not fancy, I know.  

I keep thinking it needs ribbon or something.

I installed the brackets to hold it on.

As I proudly screwed in the bracket,
I heard a sharp snap.



Rats!

I guess this means new glass...

Sometimes it feels like I am shooting myself in the foot.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the glass that does stink. I see what you mean about thinking it needs ribbon or something. What about making a frilly valance with ribbon that can be connected at the top and changed out with your tastes but won't affect the actual curtain?

    ReplyDelete