Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Bay View

Here's our story, 
in a nutshell:
Sold the house in Cincinnati,
it closed a week before the house in Pittsburgh.

So, we packed up early from school (5 days, yay)!
And headed to the cottage.


I love this cottage.  
It's not mine.
I have never been inside.
So I guess I don't know it well enough to love it,
I am having a serious crush on this cottage.


The sisters like this one.  
It must be the lace at the top.


Sunset from Grandma's patio.
That's Lake Michigan.

We are busily working on our garden, 
so I will post photos when all that work is done.

We took a gardening break today 
and crafted fabric flowers.

Summer has begun!

1 comment:

  1. They are both very cute cottages! Its wonderful to see cottages that aren't under a blanket of snow.

    ReplyDelete